Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program
Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program is a program containing an array of services designed to help adults and minors capitalize on personal strengths, to develop coping strategies and skills to deal with deficits, and to develop a supportive environment in which to function as independently as possible. Psychosocial rehabilitation services are provided in a variety of settings.
Although the recommended services within this program may be individualized towards the unique needs of each patient, Project Chesapeake is proud to offer a wide spectrum of crucial mental health offerings.
Psychosocial Skills Training Includes:
- Basic Living Skills: Skill building in grooming and hygiene, meal prep, safety, planning, and completing chores.
- Medication Self-Management: Instruction on how to use antipsychotic medicine.
- Well Being and Symptom Self-Management: Assistance with maintaining consistency of care and how to monitor and cope with symptoms.
- Recreations for Leisure: Instruction on how to implement recreational activities for leisure time.
- Basic Conversation Skills: Instruction on how to engage in brief and friendly conversations.
- Community Resources and Re-entry: Skill building on how to collaborate and follow through with transitional care such as community housing and legal system.
- Education and Workplace Fundamentals: Group and individual instruction on how to obtain educational resources and maintain successful employment.
- Substance Abuse Management: Skill building on how to prevent drug or alcohol relapse and live a satisfying, sober lifestyle.
- Social Skills: Assistance with building relationships, establishing and maintaining family boundaries, communications & community integration.
- Friendship and Intimacy: Instruction on how to develop a network of close and intimate relationships.
|Patrick Mattix||PRP Coordinator, Cecil County|
|Michelle Donaldson||PRP Caseworker, Cecil County|
|Tabitha DelosSantos||PRP Coordinator, Anne Arundel County|
|Yvette Norman||PRP Caseworker, Anne Arundel County|
|Tyler Champagne||PRP Caseworker, Anne Arundel County|
|Kendra Jones||PRP Caseworker, Anne Arundel County|
|Rachel Holbrook||PRP Coordinator, Southern Maryland|