Prince Frederick, MD
We are seeking a highly motivated, creative, reliable, and experienced full-time therapist to join our team at Project Chesapeake. Project Chesapeake provides quality addiction treatment, behavioral health therapy, and treatment for individuals with a dual diagnosis.
Our mission is to provide an opportunity for individuals to learn how to live a positive, sober lifestyle while empowering them to make changes that will lead to successful independent living. Primary Therapists are responsible for maintaining a caseload and providing individualized care to clients who attend this program.
Hours are Monday through Thursday from 10AM-8PM, OFF Fridays
*CEU’s, PTO, Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits, 401k, paid holidays*
- Maintain a caseload, provide individual therapy, provide group therapy, and provide couples/family sessions.
- Conduct and complete required assessments, treatment plans, and other documentation.
- May run OP/IOP substance groups on occasion.
- Take part in a multi-disciplinary team to maintain excellent client care and treatment.
- Attain required trainings and maintain licensure requirements.
- Active LMSW
- At least 2 years’ experience with substance abuse and mental health issues.
- Computer literate and knowledge of electronic medical records (We use KIPU).
- Possess sound judgement, professionalism, and compassion for client care.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- Familiarity with DHMH, CARF and Joint Commission requirements.
Job Type: Full-time