The Outreach Coordinator is responsible for representing, maintaining and elevating Project Chesapeake’s mission, brand, referrals and services.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Increase awareness of Project Chesapeake’s services by prospecting new client referral sources
- Increase the Project Chesapeake community network through active outreach
- Develop and coordinate communication and outreach initiatives to promote Project Chesapeake
- Maintains/manages client relationships of all new and existing referrals
- Conducts weekly in person meetings with potential clients
- Creates and provides marketing materials, presentations and informational documents to clients
- Act as liaison/POC to orient clients during the referral process
- Follows up on all pending referrals
- Implements and maintains a referral file
- Attends networking events, community health fairs, workshops and other suitable promotional activities
- Develop a targeted prospect list pertaining to each office and their surrounding areas
- Builds professional relationships with community health/social services organizations and mental health providers in Anne Arundel County, Baltimore County, Calvert County, etc.
- Utilize and implement marketing materials to have consistent contact with existing and potential clients
- Time Management.
- Decision Making.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Organization Skills
This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Hours will vary according to occasional events, subject to evening and/or weekend hours
Travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree preferred in human services field and/or marketing /sales/public relations
2. Minimum of two years’ experience working in Outreach and/or human services field and/or marketing /sales/public relations
3. Must have reliable transportation
4. Willingness to travel
5. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.