Brooklyn Park, MD
Salary: $12.00 /hour
Operations Coordinator (Specimen Collector)
We are seeking a highly motivated, creative, reliable, and experienced Operations Coordinator to join our team at Project Chesapeake on a temporary basis. Project Chesapeake provides quality addiction treatment, behavioral health therapy, and treatment for individuals with a dual diagnosis. Our mission is to provide an opportunity for individuals to learn how to live a positive, sober lifestyle while empowering them to make changes that will lead to successful independent living
***All who apply should have a valid driver’s license, an acceptable driving record, and be able to pass a drug test.***
Dates of assignment: Aug 26- Sept 3rd
- Observe and collect urine specimens in a respectful and confidential manner
- Send all specimens for testing in a manner that ensures that they arrive undamaged and untainted
- Submits any required paperwork associated with specimen collection.
- Complete other operations related tasks as delegated by the Program Coordinator
- Maintains office cleanliness
- Drives company van to pick up/drop off clients
- Possess sound judgement, professionalism, and compassion for client care.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $11.00 to $12.00 /hour